This includes Procedures/PDF Forms/PDF Checklists and Zoom training on use up to 2 hrs for all the staff.
Licensee Guidelines: Secretary’s Guidelines for the Proper Supervision of the Business of a Licensee under s32 of the Property and Stock Agents Act 2002.
- Licensee in charge
- Requirement to prepare operational procedures
- Trust account procedures
- Identification check for the purposes of fraud prevention
- Ongoing dealings with parties to an agency agreement
- Sale of residential property – selling price and other representations
- Complaint handling procedures
- Employee supervision
- Gifts and benefits register
- Record keeping
Failure to comply with the Supervision Guidelines carries a penalty of up to 200 penalty units ($22,000) for a corporation or 100 penalty units ($11,000) in any other case.