Develop your path to a career in real estate management. This Diploma qualification comprehensively addresses a broad range of skills and knowledge to manage compliance in the property industry. This course covers all training required to meet the NSW Real Estate industry.
This qualification reflects the role of real estate principals who apply knowledge of property agency and compliance requirements, ethical standards and consumer preferences to establish and control real estate functions.
This qualification applies to residential or commercial practice in real estate sales, real estate property management, strata management, business broking, stock and station, or auctioneering.
Occupational titles may include:
- Real Estate Agency Principal
- Strata Management Principal
- Agency Manager
- Agency Director.
Staff who hold this qualification are responsible and accountable for the work of others and are engaged with:
- understanding business systems, structures, property agency practices and business entities
- understanding legal and ethical frameworks for property agency operations
- developing systems, procedures and protocols for managing property agency functions
- establishing and controlling trust accounts and property agency business finances
- coordinating ethics, risk and consumer protection systems to meet industry legal and customer expectations and requirements
- developing and maintaining knowledge of industry trends
- developing and maintaining relationships with lessors, tenants, vendors and buyers, buyers’ agents
- establishing and implementing strategic business plans and operational plans
- establishing and implementing agency and individual branding
- leading and managing people, including recruitment, induction, coaching and mentoring for teams and individuals
- managing work health and safety (WHS) risk to ensure a safe working environment in the real estate industry.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements
Licensing, legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply to real estate practices in all states and territories. Relevant state and territory regulatory authorities should be consulted to confirm those requirements.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.