Our Real Estate Values
- In everyday working life I will endeavour to aid those that need or want to improve themselves.
- I place the customer experience at the core of everything I do
- I offer honesty and assistance without prejudice to ensure you receive the best real estate CPD training available in NSW
- I am committed to helping others
- I operate my real estate training and CPD business ethically and with integrity
- I will give my time to those in need
- I strive to continually improve, so we can be the best we can.
Real Estate Business Credentials
G & D Stanley Pty Ltd T/as Real Estate Consulting Solutions
P O Box 4397 Elanora Qld 4221
ACN 085 275 887
Honan Insurance – Registered Training Organisation – Trainer Professional Indemnity & Professional Liability
NSW Real Estate Licensed Agent and Auctioneer # 20144353
Real Estate Experience
Denise has been involved in the industry for many years, both as an investor, homeowner, property manager, sales consultant, trainer, and guest speaker. After a brief stint of retirement, returning to the industry was inevitable. Almost four years had passed and the process of dealing with consumers had not changed, except for the legislative guidelines to perform the same duties. The simple tasks that in many instances were common sense, were now painstakingly time consuming and we saw the introduction of policy and procedures. The typewriter was replaced with the computer, the Kalamazoo accounting book was replaced with Trust Account computer software and the tick and flick licence requirements had been replaced with study and qualifications. The decision to return to the industry was not a difficult one, but in what capacity?
Initially Denise accepted a position with the University of New England Partnerships (UNEP) as an Administrator for the Real Estate program, but quickly took on other duties including cross assessment of other trainers, review and rewriting of the real estate material Certificate III, IV and Diploma Qualifications. Denise completed her study as a distance student with the University to continue to deliver training to others, in what she refers to as ‘Real Estate in plain English’.
After successfully completing her Qualifications Denise was now the Assessor and Trainer for University of New England and delivered Government Traineeships. Denise has subsequently assisted over 1000 students to achieve their qualification in Certificate III and IV in Property (Real Estate) to obtain their Licence and Certificate to work in the Real Estate Industry.
Denise is an avid supporter of learning and helping others to acquire not only the skills to perform real estate duties but to educate them on the compliance of legislation. Denise continues in her quest to educate through her own company, Real Estate Consulting Solutions, in conjunction with many other companies who utilise Denise’s knowledge and experience. Her passion and enthusiastic style make learning exciting and fun, just ask anyone that has attended her training sessions. Read our ‘Testimonials’ of what students have said.
Real Estate Consulting Solutions is an NSW Fair Trading Approved provider of Compulsory CPD
- Certificate IV Property (Real Estate) PRD40101 & CPP40307
- Diploma of Property (Real Estate) PRD50101
- Certificate IV Assessment and Workplace Training BSZ40198
- Certificate IV Assessment and Workplace Training TAE40101
- Certificate IV Assessment and Workplace Training TAE40116
- Advanced Diploma of Business BSB60215
- Associate Diploma of Accounting
- Writer, Assessor and Trainer – University of New England (UNEP)
- Writer, Assessor and Trainer – Real Estate Training Solutions (RETS)
- Writer and Assessor of THRIVE – Lee Woodward Qld Salesperson Certificate
- Writer and Trainer – ‘The Complete Property Manager’ Real Estate Academy Audio program
- Writer and Trainer – Real Estate Academy Australia
- Column writer – The Northern Star Newspaper
- Writer and Trainer – Continual Professional Development NSW
- Writer of Real Estate Courses – Skills and Practice of Legislation, Sales Skills and Practice, Property Management Skills and Practice, Business Management Skills and Practice, Risk Management Skills and Practice, Compliance.